Joining the military was probably one of the biggest life changes you ever experienced. Now that you have exited (or intend to in the near future) you might be wondering what comes next. Have you considered a career as a professional truck driver?
All of us at Western Pacific Truck School appreciate the fine job our young men and women in the military have been doing to serve our country, and we would like to inform you about the possibilities available in the transportation industry as you transition back into the civilian population.
Interested in becoming a Professional Truck Driver? See how we can be of service:
- Our Tractor Trailer Operator Program (Class A Commercial Drivers License Program) is approved for training of Veterans!
- We have trained men and women to become safe truck drivers for more than 35 years, and we have allied ourselves with some of the Top Quality carriers in our nation.
- We work closely with companies who offer Tuition Reimbursement Programs including some of the Top Carriers in the Nation who have additional programs available for Veterans!
- Commercial Truck Drivers are in high demand!
- Our graduates receive placement assistance upon successful completion of our training programs.
- Up to 100% of your tuition can be funded depending on your eligibility.