Class A Commercial Drivers License
Western Pacific Truck School’s Tractor/Trailer Operator Program is 160 hours and includes Classroom/Lab and Field/Practical Training (actual driving, backing skills, and observation time). Students are trained on equipment commonly used in the trucking industry. Upon successful completion of our Tractor/Trailer Operator program, and having obtained a Commercial Driver’s License, men and women are prepared to become professional entry-level truck drivers.
Course work includes:
- Driving on the open road in highway, city, and heavy traffic conditions
- Safe and efficient operation of various types of tractors and trailers
- Defensive driving techniques, backing, safety and emergency procedures
- In-depth study of DOT safety rules and regulations
- Evaluations and critiques from our team of professional instructors